10 Motivational Quotes by Famous Personalities for students (Quotidian Knowledge)

Motivation, both internally and externally, is an important factor in the success of students at all levels of their education, and teachers can play a very important role in providing and motivating that motivation for their students. Of course, that is easier said than done, as all students are encouraged differently and it takes a lot of time and effort to learn to find a classroom full of kids eager to learn, work hard, and work hard to succeed.



"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor."

Elon Musk 



"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. "

Charles R. Swindoll 



"Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. "

Sam Levenson 


"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. "

Carol Burnett 


"A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. "

George S. Patton 


"Power comes not from knowledge kept but from knowledge shared."

Bill Gates 


"The future depends on what you do today. "

Mahatma Gandhi 


"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. "

Nelson Mandela 


"Weak people revenge. 

Strong people forgive. 

Intelligent People Ignore. "

Albert Einstein


"Tomorrow is my exam but I don't care because a single sheet of paper can't decide my future. "

Thomas Edison 



 


Post a Comment

0 Comments